At Kanika Hotels and Resorts, our number one priority is the well-being, health and safety of our guests and employees. In order to secure that, we have set-up new operating procedures and guidelines, including a responsible plan regarding the exposure and prevention of the COVID-19 spread. These will be implemented across all of Kanika Hotels & Resorts in order to make our guests feel safe while staying or visiting our hotels.
To prevent COVID-19 spread, all of our employees and guests will be screened for body temperature and sign-up prior to entry. Sanitizing stations will also be available at hotel’s main entrance, back of house entrance, buffet restaurant entrance and other public areas (indoors and outdoors).
The designated points of screening for the policy are:
- Hotel entrance (for hotel guests, associates, colleagues)
- Back of house entrance (for management, employees, suppliers and associates)
- Buffet restaurant entrance (for in house guests)
Sanitizing stations will include the following:
- Surgical masks
- Tongs to hand over the mask
- Single-use gloves
- Automatic antiseptic gel,
- Close lid dustbin
- Handheld thermometer
Check In/Check Out Process
- Guests at check-in will scan their passport and use the electronic signature to complete their check-in process
- Room key cards, pens and credit card terminals will be disinfected in the UV light compartment before given to the guests
- Porters will advise arriving guests that their luggage will be disinfected.
- Payment at check-out will be performed by contactless card payment.
- Unnecessary items or decorative pillows in the room which can cause a source of cross-contamination and potentially can spread the virus if in contact with people will be removed.
- Extra pillows in the closet will be wrapped and sealed
- Promotional material (ie. room service menu, spa menu) will be displayed electronically.
Guests’ Rooms daily service & turn down service
- All rooms will be disinfected.
- The mini bar will be kept empty and guests will order through the minibar menu any items they want in order to minimize the daily check from the minibar attendant. All items will be charged as per the order by Room Service.
- For All-inclusive hotels mini-fridges will remain as they are but with each guest change over the items will be disinfected.
Note: There will be a 2-hour time lap between departure and new arrival in every room
All public areas (ie. Public WC, Lobby, Restaurants & Bars, Gym) will be cleaned and disinfected frequently every hour until 11 PM.