Kanika Hotels Best Rate Guarantee
When booking direct with Kanika Hotels you will get the best rate guarantee and best available rate and if you find the same at a lower rate we guarantee to match the lowest price and compensate you with up to 1000 Kanika Hospitality Club points (provided you become a registered member of the Kanika Hospitality Club.
Here’s how it works:
1. Make a reservation using any official Kanika Hotels reservation channel. (Kanikahotels.com, Kanika Hotels Central Reservations call center / directly with a hotel).
2. If you find a lower rate for the same hotel, same room type and same reservation dates on an authorized third party channel (the “Comparison Rate”) you may submit a Best Rate Guarantee Form.
3. If we approve your claim, we’ll match the Comparison Rate and give you 250 extra Kanika Hospitality Club Points for every night booked. Please note that payout will not surpass 1,000 Kanika Hospitality Club Points regardless of the duration of the booked stay.
- Rates must be without restrictions, public rates available to anyone.
- When multiple rates for the same accommodation are available, through the official Kanika Hotels booking channel, to be eligible for the Price Match Guarantee you must have booked under the lowest available rate.
- All booking terms and conditions must match, to be applicable for the Best Rate Guarantee room type, dates, number of guests, board basis.
Rates non applicable to the guarantee:
- Rates on websites that do not disclose the brand, hotel or room type until the reservation is completed.
- Bookings that don’t provide an immediate confirmation upon submitting the reservation request.
- Prices that require a special membership or affiliation to book.
- Prices that require a login, credit card number or code to view.
- Advertised rates that are not bookable.
- Negotiated corporate, group or senior rates.
- Rates with different rules such as pre-payment, cancellation or refund policies
- Package rates that include a combination of a room and other components such as airfare, cruise, car rental, golf etc
Submitting your claim
An online Best Rate Guarantee claim form needs to be submitted within 24 hours of the booking through the official Kanika Hotels reservation channel with the comparison from a qualifying rate. The Best Rate Guarantee claim should be submitted at least 24 hours before the standard check-in time at the applicable Kanika hotel. The name on the Best Rate Guarantee claim form must match the name on the confirmed Kanika reservation, and only one claim may be submitted per reservation.
Claim verification process
- We will aim at validating your claim within 24 hours after you have submitted online the Best Rate Guarantee claim form.
- The Comparison Rate must still be available and accessible by the Kanika Hotels agent processing the claim.
- The same accommodation type must be available for booking, at the lower rate, in the currency of the hotel when the claim is validated.
- Rate comparisons will exclude currency exchange rate impact on stays longer than one night, the Best Rate Guarantee will be reviewed based on the total room price for the entire stay.
- Kanika Hotels may deny claims if the percentage difference between the rate booked through the official Kanika Hotels booking channel and the Comparison Rate is 1% or lower.
- Kanika Hotels may deny claims if there is suspicion that the Best Rate Guarantee is being intentionally abused or manipulated to circumvent its intent.
If your claim is approved:
If we verify the availability and eligibility of the Comparison Rate, we will match the lower Comparison Rate plus give you 250 Kanika Hospitality Club points for every night booked within the qualifying stay (max 1000 points).
A few things to note:
- Kanika Hotels will adjust the rate on the reservation to the Comparison Rate that Kanika Hotels is able to verify, which may be different than the price that was submitted on the claim form.
- The room rate change will not be in effect until an email confirmation from Kanika Hotels is sent reflecting the new room rate.
- The original reservation is valid and not guaranteed via the Best Rate Guarantee claim therefore the guest is still responsible for all costs associated with the reservation i.e. cancellation fees.
- A claim is no longer valid if any changes are made to the reservation after the submission and approval, including name changes, number of guests and terms of stay. This may result in a change on the room rate or cancellation of the reservation.
Employees of Kanika Hotels, of its affiliates and subsidiaries and any family members are not eligible for claim submission.
Void where prohibited by law. Kanika Hotels Ltd reserves the right to modify or cancel the guarantee at any time without prior notice. Kanika Hotels Ltd reserve the right to cancel any previously approved claim if there is evidence that the guest violated or circumvented these terms and conditions, in addition to rejecting any future Best Rate Guarantee claims from the same individual. In such event, the guest will remain bound to the terms of any bookings made on any channels, including cancellation terms.